Thursday, May 17, 2007

My New Name Frame


I wanted to play with the Chipboard letters. I covered them with the "H" & the "Y" with Simply scrappin' hostess set "Friends & Flowers". The other letters I just covered with paper and then stamped on them. The first "e" I used stamp set "Double-line Doodles" which is a new set that I got at regionals. The "d" I used "Polka dots & paisley". The second "e" I used the a stamp from "Cats Meow". The "b" I used "Polka dots & paisley". The background flowers are from simply scrappin' "Friends & Flowers". The two paisleys come from me winning blog candy from Donna.

Tell me what you think..

Deb

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

This is really pretty!

Angela said...

I think this is a very nice frame! Great job!

Donna Baker said...

hey deb! Looks awesome, so glad you used the paisleys I sent ya!

Anonymous said...

I haven't made one yet myself, but I plan to and yours is beautiful!

Gina Wrona said...

love it, girlfriend!

It's just awesome!

You Rock on sister!

Rochelle W said...

Great job Deb!

Anonymous said...

I just tagged you on my blog.
http://ozarkglittergirl.typepad.com/beauty_for_ashes/
Vanessa