Sunday, October 21, 2007

Hostess Gift Swap ONLY FEW SPOTS LEFT




Hello Ladies,

I had so many questions to about my lastest swap. I will try to answer all.

1. No you don't have to be a SU Demo to join.

you do need to use current SU stamps and do quality work.


when I said hostess gift I just probably should have said 3-D gift. I am looking for something you would like to recieve or send as a gift to other lady stampers. Picture frames, Note pads and pen sets, candles sets, decorative stuffed cans, etc. Below are some ideas of stuff I have done in the past as gifts. You can also go to SCS http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3230

and see many fine ideas...



Hope this helps and you decide to join.

If you want to join or have questions, please e-mail me directly and not through my blog, cause not all comments have your e-mail attached to it so I can respond.