Sunday, November 25, 2007

Online Christmas Card Swap

Hello Ladies,
I am asking others to participate in an online Christmas Card Swap. They do not have to be current SU stamps, but they do have to be SU. I just want ladies to share all what they have made or recieved and thing are GREAT!! I know I have recieved many others but here above are some of my favorites.. If you like what you have recieved and would like me to add them to my slide show.. I would love to do so... please e-mail me directly with your pictures and I will add them.. Thanks ... Deb Heydeb@yahoo.com

PS just to say, not all these cards are what I did, but these come from swaps Ive done, and cards Ive recieved or from ladies who wanted me to add their favorites to my slide show...
Deb

Check out Lori's blog too... she has some nice cards too... Thanks Lori for sharing...
http://lasbs2228.blogspot.com/

No comments: