Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Halloween Layout from Anne for my New Swap


Hello Ladies,
Below I have listed a swap and all the details. Hope you decide to join..
Here is the first layout from my swap... Its from Anne G in NJ....
I think this is so cute and can not wait to get others....


Check it out and her gallery on SCS. Anne's Gallery

Here are the details on her layout...


This is for a scrapbooking swap using the holiday mini. Since I am not a scrapbooker, I hope it will please the participants. The mummy is strips of torn card stock sponged with creamy caramel ink. I learned this from stamping school . He can hold a photo under the corner, and even be written on for journaling. The scallop circles are on dimensionals so they also can hold picture, and the top side of the tab has repositional glue for this purpose as well. Each one is 6x6. I can see this as a 6x6 card as well. If the reciever is a scrapbooker,she could just cut the 2 apart.


Stamps: Halloween Frights
Paper: Basic aBlack, Only Orange, Mellow Moss, Very Vanilla
Ink: Creamy Caramel. Only Orange, Basic Black, Versamark
Accessories: Various punches

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, this is too cute! I love the mummy! Great job, Anne! I wish I was in both swaps now!