Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Gifts from My Secret Santa

I had participate in a Secret Santa swap that Amanda from TopSuSwaps Group.
Here is what My Santa Sue sent me...
  • 2 very nicely made christmas cards
  • little felt flurries
  • carousel notes and envelopes
  • cure recipe index cards
  • 3 different dip mixes (just add sour cream)
  • cute light ornament filled with chocolate covered sunflower seeds
  • simply set card elements kit
  • mitten gel photo holder
  • su rhinestones brads
  • handmade chocolate candy holder with dipping mints (tasty)
  • note pad made with top note bigz die (very cute)
  • winter sticky note pad
  • 3x3 gift card set with vellum envelopes
  • adhesive metal words
  • magnetic to do list
  • 2 different flavors of lip balm
  • orange blossom body butter
  • dotted lines SU wheel
  • decorated giant paperclip
  • decorated tin with 6 tea lite candles(lovely)
  • decorate tin that held mints(cute)
  • decorate box that held a lovely personalized bookmark
  • scrap paper scissorys desk organizer

very nice surprise to open this box... I'm so glad I decided to join this swap, hope to do it again next year

Deb

No comments: