Saturday, January 31, 2009

Love you Much 3-D Items

Hello Ladies,
Here are two items I made for my swap...
First pad, I used the design from Mary Jo Price-Williams Blog

I had to change the size cause I used a 3x5 note pad.

Love you Much Stamp Set
Paper: ridinghood red, pink pirouett, and candy lane DSP.
Punches: scallop circle, circle punch, heat to heart punch, and scallop edge
pens from the dollar spot at Target.


Here is a second little note book I did....Love You Much Stamp Set
Paper: ridinghood red, pink pirouette, and candy cane DSP
Punches: scallop circle, heart to heart and scallop edge punch.
bigz die: Top Note
used 4x6 indext cards and used my bind it all machine....

Hope you like, will share the rest of the swap soon

Deb




3 comments:

MJ said...

Very cute! Thanks for the link back too. Great job.

Anonymous said...

These are so cute! Great Valentine treats.

Hetty said...

YES!!!!! I got a little notebook for Valentine! Thanks Deb for this wonderful gift. It came exactly on the 14th!!