Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Join my "Love you Much" "Class to go"




Hello Ladies,
What better time of year is there to express your love and appreciation to your family and friends than Valentine’s Day? In this class you’ll create four love & friendship cards, four 3” x 3” friendship notes and 9 tags that can be used when packaging up Valentine’s treats for your kids, teachers, friends &/or co-workers. The whole collection is packaged in this one-of-a-kind Stationery Purse.



Purchase the "Love you Much" Bundle, from me and the class is only $10.00



If you can not make for my class on that day or just live too far away to come,I can mail you the class planner FREE by e-mail. Just purchase $50.00 or more online from me and I will e-mail you the above class planner...The planner contains 38 detailed pages of info on how to make everything in the above pictures, with lots of color pictures and diagrams.

Hope to hear from you soon.
thanks,
Deb


PS. I am also offering a 3-D Item Swap using this same set, the count is 7+1, and Postmark Jan 23rd. E-mail me for the details if you want to join... thanks Deb

No comments: