Wednesday, March 28, 2007

"I wanna Easter Egg, I wanna Easter Egg"


I wanna Easter Egg. That is one of my favorite quotes from Bugs Bunny. I don't really remember the whole cartoon, except Bugs ends up with this little bratty kid and that is all the kid can say.....lol


I did theseEaster baskets for my Easter Cards, I haven't made the cards yet, but I knew I wanted to use an Easter Basket on them. Ive seen so many ladies making these baskets, I just had to make one too...

I will show you the card when I am done....

Thanks

Deb

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

These are so stinkin' cute Deb!!

Lori Fahrenholtz said...

Hey Deb,
Love the little Easter Baskets, I used them for my project for the adults in the family, and they loved them. Check out my blog to see the pics www.wackadoostamping.blogspot.com
Lori