Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Win this Gift Set, Join my "Let's Get Fit Together Swap"


Here is a gift set that I have been working on.
Gift box, Nugget Box, Smalll Compostion Book, Post-It Note Holders, Pen, Handle Bag, Gift Card Holder, and Candle

I will be awarding this gift set to the winner of the best design for my latest swap. The judging will be done by some lady friends of mine.
I am doing a “Lets get Fit Together Swap”. If you want more details on the swap, please contact me and I will send them to you.

I created this gift set using Delight in Life & Just Delightful Simply Scrappin’ SAB Sets. Also used the Lexicon of Love Set.
Colors are Certainly Celery, Apricot Appeal, and Pumpkin Pie.

The directions for these items I have collected from all over.
But if you go to SCS you can do a search and find most of the items there.

Hope you enjoy what I’ve done.
Thanks
Deb
PS Ladies if you want more info on this swap please contact me by e-mailing me, if you send me a comment, I can not reply to them. e-mail is Heydeb@yahoo.com love to have you join my swap.
Deb

3 comments:

Lorie said...

So just what is your most recent swap? :0)

Rochelle W said...

Very nice gift set Deb. Great colors too. The person who wins it will just love it.

Suzanne said...

Deb,
You have a wonderful Blog. I have it bookmarked and will visit often. You are one talented lady. And very creative also. Keep up the good work.
Suzanne