Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Mini Paperbag Gift Card Holder


Hello Ladies,
I made a bunch of these for Christmas and other things. They make not only the gift card a present but the little card it comes in too. I enjoy making these and doing them in so many designs. I just got my new spring stamps and wanted to use this set. I had seen a lady that did a similar card using this set and love it, so I had to case it. I am going to a local Stampin’ Up gathering soon. We all need to do a swap to share and also to share one of our ideas, this is going to be my idea. The top picture is the outside and the bottom is the inside, with a little pull out so you can sign it.
I got the mini bags at Michaels in packs of 16.
Stamp sets: Fancy flexible phrases, Bundle of Joy, That’s Nice.
Punches: Round Tab punch, spiral punch.
Hope you enjoy this.
Have a nice day.
Deb

3 comments:

Lorie said...

Now this is cute! Great job!

Gina Wrona said...

too cute!

Great imagination to create something so beautiful.

Julie said...

So cute. I love the gingham.