Thursday, February 22, 2007

Faux Postage Card


This card is from Chris Weiss She did this for my Valentines Day Swap. Chris used the Faux Postage Technique. I love this technique, I will have to dig out some pictures of the cards I have done using this technique. You can learn to do this at SCS.
Here is the recipe for Chris’s card:
Stamps: Butterfly of Happiness (from the winter mini available til Feb 28th), fancy flexible phrases (also in the winter mini) and Love swirls.
Cardstock: whisper white, pink passion, regal rose, vellum paper.
Ink: pink passion, pixie pink, basic black
Accessories: hodge podge hardware, rose grosgrain ribbon, glitter.

I am doing a swap of Faux Postage Technique.
Contact me if you would be interested. Heydeb@yahoo.com
Have a lovely day.
Deb

2 comments:

Lorie said...

Beautiful! I must learn how to do this!

Stampin with Lourin said...

I have yet to try this technique.. This only makes me want to play more :) Thanks for sharing.
Hugs Lourin

PS.. Your blog looks GREAT!