Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Spring Mini Swap


Hello Ladies,
This is a card front a lady did for my upcoming spring mini swap.
I love to do swaps. I do many, if you are interested in joining one of my swaps, please e-mail me and I will keep you posted on my swaps.
Thanks Adella for this lovely card.
Stamp set: Bundle of Joy.
Paper: whisper white, sage shadow, apricot appeal.
Ink pad: basic brown, sage shadow, apricot appeal.
Markers: barely banana, close to cocoa, sage shaddow
Embellsihements: white and taupe grosgrain ribbon, brass brads and stampin’ dimensionals.
This spring swap is closed.. and I am receiving now. I will post other cards, with the ladies approval….


****Hosting a New Swap****** Vintage 6x6 Double Page Layout
I will be hosting a new swap.. This is for a Vintage 6x6 Double page layout swap. The pages must go together.
Quantity is 5+1(that means a total of 12 pages) You will not get your own back.
This is just for Current SU Stuff(catalog and/or spring mini).
You must make coordinating page layout. Quality work, layers and emblishments.
Postmark March 14th. Contact me for full details or if you have any questions at my e-mail address
Heydeb@yahoo.com
Hope to have you join..
Thanks
Deb

1 comment:

Gina Wrona said...

Wow! You so make me want this stamp set now. Another one added to the list!