Sunday, February 25, 2007

Love it Atc card


Hello Ladies,

I cased this Atc from Jane B. I am going to SU Regionals in April in Virginia Beach and this is just one of the swaps I am doing for it. I’m working on 40 of these. I embossed this with the matching Love it Stencil. I also used the Petals wheel from the spring mini. I taped the two pieces of green together on the backside and wheeled with versamark across the both greens. I also used Warm Words stamp. I will be working on another Atc card with cool cat on it. I will have to post a picture of that one later. I am not sure what else I will be doing for VAB Regionals, but I will surely share it when I’m done.

Hope all are doing well and you didn’t get too much snow where you are. We are in Charles Town, WV and got a lot of snow.

Take care,
Deb

No comments: