Monday, February 26, 2007

Spring Swap Cards from Diane

Here are 3 lovely cards from the same lovely lady that joined my swap. I love all 3 cards. Now I have to get Doodle Alphabet…lol
I love doing swaps, and looking at creations from so many talented ladies. I just wish I had customers that wanted to buy as many stamps sets as I do….lol . I will be showing more cards from my swaps later this week. I think so many talented ladies cards are just not viewed cause so many just don’t post their incredible work. I learn so much from all these talented ladies. To all the ladies that join my swaps, thank you!!
I really really enjoy doing swaps and getting your cards and sharing with all the other ladies out there. Please keep it up!
Two current swaps I have going on right now are
1. Faux Postage Card Front Swap
2. Vintage 6x6 double page layout swap

Let me know if you are interested in doing either and I will send you the details. Heydeb@yahoo.com

Happy Card
Stamp sets: doodle alphabet, mixed bouquet
Cardstock: confetti white, apricot appeal, certainly celery, regal rose
Ink: regal rose
Markers: regal rose, certainly celery, apricot appeal/summer sun
Dazzling diamonds, and rose and certainly celery ribbon.




Thanks Card
Stamp sets: doodle alphabet set
Cardstock: pretty in pink, barely banana, confetti white, petals & paisley design paper, window sheet.
Ink: black stazon
Markers: tempting turquoise, yo yo yellow, pretty in pink, old olive
Lt. pink GG ribbon, pretty in pink brad, 1/16” circle punch, spring bouquet flower punch, 1 ¼ “ sq punch, 1 3/8” sq punch




Happy Mother’s Day Card
Stamp sets: office accouturement, all year cheer I
Cardstock: Barley banana, tempting turquoise, confetti white
Ink: tempting turquoise
Notations designer paper
Gold brads, round tab punch, 1/16’ punch, stampin’ dimensional, stick strip tape.

I just want to say Thank You to Diane, and all the ladies that took the time to do my Spring Swap and all my swaps. I am so happy to know you ladies that take the time to do my swaps and to the ladies that share your work via yahoo groups and your blogs.
Have a lovely day
Deb

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the cards I've seen so far from the Spring Swap! So many great color combos and ideas. Can't wait 'til the swap gets mailed back.